Chocolate Love

Hey, guys. I feel a new post is incrementally necessary.It has been forever since I posted.
Quick catch up : 1) I finished my thesis and passed my thesis defense. I'll be graduating soon. 2) Happy New Year and Chinese Year. Year of the rabbit! 3) New layout and new haircut!

Since Valentine Day is coming up I thought I would do a couple pink outfit shots with different themes. 
Here it is!

1. A Night Out in Town
It looks orange somehow. But it's actually hot pink! I always thought of a flowy top and your trusty black skinny jeans for a night out somehow. Anyway, it's perfect for a night out with your boyfriend or girlfriends. Just wandering around from mall to mall.

2. A Family Outing
This is the perfect pink. I never thought there will be a perfect pink color. But there it is, ready to just be worn by me every week. In my mind, when going out with your family, I always want to look relaxed but also put together. The top kinda look like a t-shirt but the sleeves are chiffon and the detailed around the shoulder is perfection.I got the super big flower ring from a friend. It matches with my heels! Accessories is a great way to make a nice flow on your look.

3. Cute First Date
Whenever I go on a first date, I always want to wear a skirt. Mostly because I rarely wear a skirt so I want to know that he's worth the trouble. Also, I rarely use heels on a first date. You'll be nervous enough and you don't need to stressed about the possibility of falling! (I stumble all the time. So maybe you'll feel more confident in heels, just go for it!). I got this cutest hair clip from my dear friend. It's so cute I can't stop wearing it. Yes, I do wear them everyday. It's perfect to add just enough of that cuteness!

4. Quality Time With Your Sister
My sister and I are partner in crime when it comes to shopping. Okay, fine. I'm the one who do the shopping, but she totally helps! So I thought it would be fun to spend a V-day with your sister and just shopping and gossiping and drink coffee and snacking after all the walking. It's a little Blair-esque with the vintage top and the bow headband and the mary-jane shoes. Well, I do love Miss B!

5. Amusement Park Date
Okay. I supposed we should switch the wedges with a converse. But I don't own any. How sad, I know. I have one. But it's purple and it looks rather strange. I looooove amusement park. Although I can't go on many rides (out of fear) I just love going there and go on carousel or ferris wheel or just eating ice cream in the middle of the heat. A crossover bag and shorts are essential when going to amusement park. You wouldn't want to be so busy while holding your ice tea and your hotdog while walking!

Do tell me how your V-day went. 
Have a romantic one!

16 comments

  1. Lovely outfit :D i think my Vday will be so flat, hahaha but i don't know,i just can wait and see

    ♥ Selvi,
    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on graduating! i love that second outfit, you look so classic and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your outfits are so cute!! especially all the shoes!!
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeay! finally u back.
    wow so nice outfit for each hung out.
    and nice header btw:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit :)
    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ALL the tops in these pictures, so pretty. How was the first date? How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a great wardrobe! Such lovely details, fabrics, and cuts. I'm now following you. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

    missinfluenced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought your 1st 2 tops are orange and peach! Your outfits are perfect getups for a casual day out with friends and family and having a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable outfits, love the first one!

    didn't go on a date haha, more of a "i'm in disbelief that you would want me to do this" conversation with my mother



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute looks! Love them :)




    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfits!and nice blog!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    THank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blouses!
    visit me and we can follow each other, if you want! :)
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that tan bag in the second pic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I love all of these outfits, especially your first date one. Love the haircut too, it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. those outfits are all great! i think i like the second one best. i hope you had a great V day- mine was low key but nice.

    thanks for your comment and for visiting, come again soon :)

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete

Comments away! Thank you for taking time to leave a little note. Will definitely try my best to get back to you. Please leave your blog link so I can easily find you :)