Still Mixing Prints









On the day I shot this outfit, I left my memory card at home. Don't you just hate it when that happens? But when life hand you lemons, you make lemonade. I ended up shooting the video with my iphone and I'm actually content with the end result. I hope you like it too! :)

It's a quirk of mine but I love it when I have an outfit that consists of almost all sponsored items! The top and the skirt is a match made in heaven for mixing prints. Thanks to Persunmall for this two adorable items. I love the mod vibe the top has while the cat prints on the skirt is just super fun to twirl in with! And let's not forget my utmost loyal local sponsor Laku.com . They have a great range of bags and jewelries all in super affordable price.

Have a lovely midweek, all!

Don't forget to join my Birthday Giveaway. CLICK HERE to join. Open internationally.

Also, follow my instagram with the username of steviatepi

top and cat printed skirt - c/o Persunmall , vintage bag and white bangle - c/o Laku.com , kitty flats - Rubi

0 comments

Comments away! Thank you for taking time to leave a little note. Will definitely try my best to get back to you. Please leave your blog link so I can easily find you :)