Happy Halloween from Minnie Mouse

    Add caption





Decided to be a Minnie Mouse this year. My friends gave me this polkadot skirt as a birthday gift and I immediately thought about this chipper and feisty Disney character. It's a fairly easy costume and costs me nothing since I have everything already except the mouse ears.. My sister bought one when we went to Hong Kong Disneyland and I simply borrowed it.

Anyway, I hope all of you is having a great time in this spooky season.

Trick or treat, all!

Also, follow my instagram with the username of steviatepi

mouse ears - thanks to my sis! , vintage shirt - thrifted, black vest - New Look, polkadot skirt - thanks to my friends! , heels - Bellagio

0 comments

Comments away! Thank you for taking time to leave a little note. Will definitely try my best to get back to you. Please leave your blog link so I can easily find you :)