Polkalove









A quick update with my last sweater from Amore Knitwear. This one is my second favorite right after my maroon sheep-printed sweater from this store. The pink collar and the repetitive love patterns simply calls for some edge so I beckoned my leather skirt. I put on a flower headband as a finishing touch. I kind of miss my flower crowns! 

It has been difficult to take outfit pictures lately. My lens currently broken and I'm just the luckiest gal cause appearantly there are some pending photo sets waiting to be published. So hey, there's always a silver lining in everything and I'm training myself to be a more positive person. 

Here's to another new week. Can't you believe it's November already? My church is buzzing with Christmas preparation. Oh dear the work... But.. It will be fun! (and tiring T_T )

Also, follow my instagram with the username of steviatepi

love dots sweater - c/o Amore Knitwear , leather skirt - from sis! , two tone heels - New Look, flower headband - Inspired by Luce

0 comments

Comments away! Thank you for taking time to leave a little note. Will definitely try my best to get back to you. Please leave your blog link so I can easily find you :)