Parisian Chic






Excited to finally posting these set of pics! :)
There's something that always remind me of Paris everytime a pair of stripey top and red beret comes along. My 2014 goal is to visit Paris and see with my very own eyes that stunning Eiffel Tower. Do you have a traveling resolution? My sis and I always do it every year for the past 2 years.. It helps to have a dad who supports our curiosity towards the world because obviously, we don't have that much money! Although we always try to be a budget traveler that maybe not be that budget-y.. LOL

Anyway, I'm in an extremely good mood because I'm leaving for Bali on Wednesday! Yeay! Although my body doesn't seem to agree, because I have been having headaches since Sunday.. Boohoo.

Wishing all of you lovely people a great week ahead!



P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway with Rosewholesale.com. Simply CLICK HERE.

top - Cotton On, skirt - Helo Strangers, beret hat - thrifted, 
woven bag - Tick Tock Vintage, red heels - Bellagio

0 comments

Comments away! Thank you for taking time to leave a little note. Will definitely try my best to get back to you. Please leave your blog link so I can easily find you :)